Do You Remember How It All Started 9 Years Ago?
9 years ago we were all much younger and less experienced, however with enough knowledge, passion and courage to meet with you with our unique concept in New York City. The 1st year had been such an amazing start and yet we were successful enough to be featured on very important publications and shows.
Shall We Travel Back in Time and Go to 2008?
Ayza Wine & Chocolate Bar was featured on “My Fair Wedding” with David Tutera in 2008. It was such a pleasure to accommodate David Tutera and his guest, a lovely bride to be at the time to give them different ideas for her wedding. AYZA’s co-owner Zafer Sevimcok is sharing his phenomenal knowledge on wine and chocolate.
Let’s see the snapchat of that episode in 2008 on “My Fair Wedding” with David Tutera.
In this video;
- You will see how it all started.
- You will gain some knowledge on wine and chocolate.
- You will get inspired for your wedding or any other celebration.
- You will get ideas on how to entertain your guests on your wedding.
- You will also see how young was Zafer Sevimcok, co-owner of AYZA, however the years passed treated him very well, just as a great wine :) still gorgeous!
Celebrate AYZA’s 9 Year Anniversary on Monday, October 10th through Sunday, October 23rd at AYZA Midtown!
The two weeks from October 10th to 23rd will be a celebration of how AYZA for the last 9 years has been able to delight customers with food and drink in a unique, memorable way. It will be also a celebration of customers who have made AYZA possible. Although since opening, we have had hundreds if not thousands of expressions of customer appreciation, few things give us so much pleasure. Hearing from customers is what it is all about, and it is like chocolate and wine, you can never have enough.
We can’t wait to see you at AYZA and for the years to come!