Let’s Get Creative and Help out a Homeless
About a month ago we shared a video on our Facebook Page. The video explains several DIY projects by using corks. In case you missed it:
Our followers loved that video and the creativity with the corks. Then our creative team had this brilliant idea to recycle our corks and to make a good use of them by helping out a Homeless.
AYZA Partners up with Rescuing Leftover Cuisine.
Every time you enjoy a glass of wine at AYZA, you could be investing in your Creativity and Helping a Homeless Out through our Corks for Food Social Responsibility campaign.
It’s easy to get involved! Here’s how it works:
1. Come to AYZA Wine & Chocolate Bar
2. Simply make a reservation
3. Enter the code #corks4food in the special request box
4. Purchase a glass of Wine
5. For each glass of wine we’ll donate $1 to Rescuing Leftover Cuisine to deliver food to the homeless and food insecure.
6. You will also be rewarded with 8 corks for your creative project.
7. Keep Your Corks.
8. Start working on your creative project
9. Share the end result and your creativity with us on our FacebookPage.
Simple as that!
Now, the only question left to answer is..
Which wine do you drink and when?
make a reservation and don’t forget to use the code #corks4food
More about Rescuing Leftover Cuisine
Rescuing Leftover Cuisine isa 501(c)3 non-profit food rescue organization that is dedicated to reducing food waste by delivering leftover food to the homeless and food insecure. You can also donate your excess food to the food insecure of NYC.