Cheese can be overwhelming, we understand. The thing is though, cheese is just like you! We have a lot more in common with fermented milk than you might think. Take this quiz to find out which of Ayza’s cheeses you most relate to:
Where would you like to retire?
- France – home to miles of beautiful countryside.
- Spain – where the people are hot and the weather is hotter.
- Italy – producers of the best leather, wine and cars!
- England – I’ll be that much closer to the royal family.
What’s your favorite soft drink?
- La Croix or any type of sparkling water
- An Arnold Palmer Half & Half
- Arizona Green Tea with ginseng and honey
Which Winnie-the-Pooh character do you most relate to?
- Pooh Bear
What ice cream flavor do you go for?
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Rocky Road
You find a $5 bill on the ground. What’s your first move?
- Try to find its rightful owner – that’s nearly 1.5 subway rides!
- Leave it there – maybe someone who needs it more will find it.
- Spend it on the latest Starbucks specialty drink.
- Pocket it and save it for a rainy day.
Brie. You’re soft and adored by all. French at heart, you cherish “joie de vivre” and are a trusted companion. And speaking of companions, your best pal, the wine you pair best with is a Brut Rosé!
Manchego. Soft-spoken but deeply thoughtful is how your friends would characterize you. You are a nuanced person who is sometimes mistaken as bland, but in actuality, you are quite complex. Your missing puzzle piece is a nice Fritz Windisch Reisling.
Parmigiano Reggiano. You’re Ms. Cool! Always on trend, everyone tries to copy your style but little do they understand, you’re inimitable. Your friends know you as the life of the party, and as a cheese, you were made for a Villa Pozza Nero D’Avola.
Shropshire Blue. Wise and opinionated is your MO. Sometimes you’re too much for people, but that’s okay because you know the truth: you’re the big cheese! And a big cheese deserves a big wine: The Seeker’s Cabernet Sauvignon.
Link your friends to this article to find out which cheese they are! Once you’ve all figured it out, come to Ayza to order yours or any of our other nine kinds of cheese! Don’t forget, cheese goes great with wine, so make sure to pair up and chow down!