Peppermint White Russian
This Peppermint White Russian is a delicious, seasonal take on the classic cocktail recipe. Garnished with a candy cane, it’s likely to become a holiday party staple.
- 3 ounces Peppermint Vodka
- 1.5 ounces Peppermint Kahlua
- 1.5 ounces half and half
- Crushed peppermints
- White chocolate syrup
- Red food dye
- Candy cane
- Begin by preparing your glass. Dip the rim into the white chocolate syrup and then into the crushed peppermints.
- Optional: Mix a little red food dye with the white chocolate syrup. With a spoo
- n, drizzle the mixture on the interior of the glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the Peppermint Vodka, Peppermint Kahlua, and half and half. Stir to combine.
- Add ice to the glass; then pour in your cocktail.
- Garnish with a candy cane.
Jingle Juice Holiday Punch
This Jingle Juice Holiday Punch recipe is simple, delicious, and beautiful! You only need three ingredients to craft this delicious holiday punch recipe everyone will love!
- 1 bottle (750ml) Whipped Vodka
- 1 bottle Pink Champagne or Sparkling Rosé
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Cherry 7-up
- Cranberries for garnish optional
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher filled with ice, combine all of the ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries
White Christmas Martini
It’s made with vanilla vodka, white chocolate liqueur, and creme de cocoa. A coarse sugar garnish makes it sparkle.
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce white creme de cacao
- 1 ounce half-and-half
- Honey and coarse sanding sugar for rim garnish
- Pour the honey into a shallow dish and put the sanding sugar in another shallow dish. Coat the rim of the glass in the honey; then dip the rim in the sugar to coat evenly. Set the glass aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, and half-and-half. Shake vigorously and strain into the prepared martini glass.
- 1.5 parts Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha
- 1 part vodka
- 1 freshly brewed espresso
- Splash of cream, optional
- Crushed peppermint candy cane (or peppermint hard candy) and honey to garnish
- Begin by rimming your martini glass in honey. Let any excess drip off. Then, dip into the crushed peppermint pieces. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, add the Kahlúa, vodka, espresso, and cream. Shake vigorously until combined and cold.
- Pour the cocktail into the prepared martini glass and enjoy!